The Aims and objectives of Abide home care ltd is to give a high standard of care to adults living in their own homes, residential and nursing homes.
Abide home care aim to be effective and compassionate with our assessing and delivering care to the service user.
Our aim is to enable the service user to be as independent as they can for as long as they safely can.
1. We aim to ensure dignity and respect is given always.
2. We aim to take a person-centered approach when assessing the needs of a service user, working with the service user to determine their needs and ensuring that they are meet.
3. We aim to have a flexible approach to care to meet the individual needs of the service users.
The needs of the service user can change and regular reviews of their service enables changes to be accommodated.
Abide Home Care ltd will not be discriminative to any service user regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, age, sex.
Abide home care’s objective is to deliver high quality care, from highly trained care staff.
The service provided:
Abide home care will deliver care to adults living in their own homes or in a residential home or nursing home environment, this is to include,
End of life care.
Abide home care will provide all personal and domestic duties to include companionship, shopping, hosiery application, meal preparation, medication administration, end of life care, escorting to and from appointments and companionship.
To ensure that all clients are aware of Abide Home Care’s contacts to report any complaints, comments and compliments.
· To focus on the services user
· To provide personal care and support in a way that promotes independence
· To making the principles of good care fundamental to Abide Home Care’s work
· To unsure we are fit for purpose
· To examine our operations constantly through self-audit to ensure that the service is successfully achieving our stated aims and objections
· To provide a flexible care package that meets the individual’s health and personal needs and preferences.
· To assess all service users’ needs on initial referral to ensure Abide Home Care can provide the necessary service for the individual
· To re-assess regularly the needs of the service user and adapt to their needs.
· To give our service users continuity in their care
· At Abide Home Care we are passionate in providing a home care service that of top quality and to continuously improve in the level of care we provide
· To have a work force who have the correct knowledge, skills and training to provide high quality care to meet service users’ needs
Abide Home Care is adequately insured to meet the needs of its employers and public liability.
Employees of Abide Home Care who have personal contact with the service users will have an up to date DBS and relevant training.
The person who is the registered provider and manager with the care quality commission is:
Mrs Helen Lambert-Eydmann
64 Milton street,
Complaints and complements:
Abide Home Care Ltd welcomes feedback on its services, especially from its service users, their families and their carers these will help in the improvement of the services provided.
Service users can feel free to express their feelings comments and complaints to the cares, who must then inform the manager who can then take the appropriate action in situation according to policies and procedures.
If however anyone feels that a complaint has not been dealt with by Abide Home Care Ltd to their satisfaction, they have the right to complain to the commission for social care inspection, who regulate our service.
CARE QUALITY COMMISSION
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE,